Wednesday, December 1, 2010
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
My holiday wish for my family is to have a Jesus centered, fun filled, stress free holiday.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
My decadent wish for myself would be a brand new, self cleaning house filled with all the things I love!!!! Wouldn't that be nice!!!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
To be honest I haven't done a very good job of this but this year I am making a advent calendar and puttings lots of activities in it so that we, as a family, can spend time together and have fun!!!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
I have always loved board games: Monoply, Life, Connect 4, etc.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
HAWAII!!!! I don't care about the snow. The beach would be just fine with me.